Thank you Allah 4 all the tings that YOU had given to me...

thanks Allah 4 given me ibu n ayah...
thanks Allah 4 given me supportive siblings...
thanks Allah 4 given me kindly friends and lecturers...
thanks Allah 4 given me healthy,wealthy,happiness,and many more..
thanks Allah 4 everything...

I dont realizes the all things that YOU had given before this..
I never thought..
Sometimes I forgot to say Alhamdulillah...
But now,I realizes that and i want to say Alhamdulillah..
I don't want to be a far apart from YOU...
YOU brougt me home..
I thank YOU with every breath i take..

Allah, I wanna thank YOU...
I wanna thank YOU for all the things that YOU’ve done...
YOU’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost....
YOU guided me from all the ways that were wrong...
And did YOU give me hope....
Thank you Allah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment